We are a fast-growing Enterprise Software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, and have offices in Norwalk, Connecticut, and Bangalore, India. We deliver cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top universities and enterprises in India and in the USA. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable active conversations.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Norwalk, Connecticut office.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for the leadership.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and being responsible for administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests from the employees.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and updates files, records, certificates, and/or other documents pertaining to the employees and organization.
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Responsible for carrying out miscellaneous job-related administrative activities as need be.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 6 months to 1-year experience in performing office administrative activities.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on MIS and reporting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.