- Must be a driven self-starter with a proven ability to self-manage.
- Highly collaborative work style with demonstrated ability to both lead and follow, as
- Passionate and enthusiastic for new technology, particularly in relation to Cloud, Automation
and Infrastructure as Code.
- Proactive, self-motivated, keen to share ideas and knowledge with a Plan-Do-Check-Adjust
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Possesses expert analytical and problem analysis skills with an exceptional record for
We are a fast-growing Enterprise Software company headquartered in Norwalk, CT, and has offices in Scottsdale, AZ, and Bangalore, India. We deliver cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top universities and enterprises in India and the USA. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable active conversations.
The AWS DevOps Engineer will be a key member of a growing technology field and as a member of our team, you shall collaborate closely with a highly focused group of self-driven engineers and stakeholders to create innovative solutions for our customers and achieve maximum impact and results in line with the company mission. If you’re excited about working
on the newest technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of web applications both on the client-side and server-side, and keeping up to date with various evolving technologies.
- Understand requirements, analyze information and recommend suitable solutions.
- Own the production environment, testing, and integration environments, and on-premises customer installations of our product.
- Design and configure continuous integration systems.
- Assist in the architecture, design, implementation, and lead AWS public cloud build (connectivity, network, security, configuration, monitoring) depending on customer requirements.
- Create and enhance application and infrastructure monitoring.
- Supervise and lead a small team of developers in building software tools and products.
- Foster inter-team communication to drive exceptional outcomes by collaborating closely with internal teams and thus supporting the software development life cycle.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning to stand up servers, install software and applications.
- Ensure proper operational plans and software programming documentation are rolled out for initiatives.
- Act as a trusted advisor by building and maintaining relationships with the customers and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs. Develop cost optimization strategies to meet those needs and be able to respond with the agility required to
address changing business priorities.
- Be an integral part of a globally dispersed team managing, supporting, and maintaining the application stack.
- Ensure proprietary DIME Parallel Process Development is adhered to throughout development.
- Innovate by constantly keeping abreast of emerging technologies and processes to recognize the potential value they bring to the company.
- Work with internal customers including product team developers, architects, product owners, database administrators, and site reliability engineers to understand their platform needs and build software tools to enable developer productivity.
- Demonstrate initiative to find timely solutions that are consistent with customer requirements and company objectives.
- Adhere to company standards for Security and Compliance.
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability, or Systems Engineering.
- Expertise in Public Cloud Infrastructure (GCP, AWS or Azure); *AWS DevOps certification required.
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure, from applications & databases to hypervisors and networking.
- Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Terraform.
- Familiar with AWS technology including ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, RDS, and S3.
- Familiarity with several virtualization technologies, distributed file systems, load balancing technologies, and other technologies used to scale enterprise applications.
- Highly proficient with Agile, Scrum, and Sprint methodologies.
- Highly proficient with implementing automation and tooling solutions.
- Highly proficient in configuring and using CI/CD systems (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline).
- Highly proficient with Source Control (Git and GitHub).
We sponsor H1B visa and support H1 transfer if applicable Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.. Graduate students with valid Employment authorization are also encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire