At OneOrigin, we are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have a strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
- 2-5 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.. Graduate students with valid Employment authorization is also encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.