We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have a strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- 2-4 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
The fun part - Enjoy the benefits of Paytm food wallet, Cult fitness, Uber & Metro commuting benefits, Movie pass, Vacation time off, and much more. Never miss an exciting Hackathon which has been conducted annually for the creative minds to showcase their talent and innovate solutions for worldwide problems through technology.