We are among the fastest-growing Enterprise Software Companies headquartered in Norwalk, CT, and offices in Scottsdale, AZ & Bangalore, India delivering cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top Higher-Ed Universities and Enterprises in the US. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable decision-making through Unified Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for Digital Marketing/Branding Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for the company.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Good in visual design, video creating, and editing.
- Good exposure to SEO techniques.
- Good written English language skills.
- Must be able to use Keyword planner and other keyword research tools effectively.
- Must know how to use Google Adwords effectively, and be able to prepare the Google Ads for different industries and situations.
- Able to interpret Google Analytics.
- Aware of Social Media Marketing techniques
- Ads Manager etc. - Creative enough to create catchy social media ads (on Facebook,
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution
through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Work with the team to produce quality results on time.
- Social media strategies - different for different industries. Must be clear about the
requirements and draft the key points accordingly.
- Always try to find a solution, not depending upon others in any case.
Education: Bachelors/ Masters in Marketing or relevant field.
The fun part - Enjoy the benefits of Paytm food wallet, Cult fitness, Uber, Metro commuting benefits, Movie pass, Vacation time off, and much more. Never miss an exciting Hackathon which has been conducted annually for creative minds to showcase their talent and innovate solutions for worldwide problems through technology.