We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Responsible to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
● Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product,
ensuring all interactions are intuitive.
● Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout
menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
● Improve the look and feel of an interactive product software.
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Knowledge in coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
● Good time-management skills
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Design or relevant field
The fun part - Enjoy the benefits of Paytm food wallet, Cult fitness, Uber & Metro commuting benefits, Movie pass, Vacation time off, and much more. Never miss an exciting Hackathon which has been conducted annually for the creative minds to showcase their talent and innovate solutions for worldwide problems through technology.