We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Responsible to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
● Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product,
ensuring all interactions are intuitive.
● Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout
menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
● Improve the look and feel of an interactive product software.
● Proven work experience of 1 - 2 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Knowledge in coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
● Good time-management skills
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Design or relevant field