We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have a strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- 2-4 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)