Drupal & PhP Developer
We are among the fastest-growing tech companies, delivering cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top Educational Institutions and Enterprises in the U.S and across Asia. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable decision making through Unified Artificial Intelligence. Being a member of our team, you’ll collaborate closely with other developers and stakeholders to create innovative solutions that can be game changers for our customers. Our technology stack includes Bootstrap, NodeJS, PHP, NoSQL etc. We follow Agile methodologies to quickly iterate and deliver new features.
The fun part – We organize free team lunches, movie passes, various indoor/outdoor games and competitive bi-annual Hackathons.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
What you will do:
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- 3-5 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)