Enterprise Sales Manager
We’re looking for a rock star Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing team in Bangalore, India. You will bring passion and energy to this challenging and rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself in a $38B market vertical.
What you will do:
- Run and manage the full sales cycle, from placing outbound phone calls (cold calling) to potential customers to negotiating and closing out the sales process.
- Work to achieve monthly sales quotas, revenue goals and drive interest in OneOrigin products
- Learn and utilize sales processes, maintaining set sales standards at the highest level
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the OneOrigin sales department and build the brand
- Become knowledgeable of OneOrigin’s products and target market to facilitate sales efforts
- Provide information to potential and existing customers in order to educate and inform new opportunities about OneOrigin’s products and services
- Utilize CRM database (Hubspot) to track activities, update data and competitive information
- Provide market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders
- Collaborating internally with internal department stakeholders in Operations, Product Marketing and Integration, Marketing, and Legal
- 3+ years in SaaS/Software Enterprise Sales
- Proven experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills, you need to know how to create urgency
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills including to C-Suite audiences
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Open to working in US- EST shift
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Passion for your work, a true team player and a sense of humor.
|Job Category||Sales & Business|