Full Stack Developer
We are among the fastest-growing tech companies, delivering cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top Educational Institutions and Enterprises in the U.S and across Asia. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable decision making through Unified Artificial Intelligence. Being a member of our team, you’ll collaborate closely with other developers and stakeholders to create innovative solutions that can be game changers for our customers. Our technology stack includes Bootstrap, NodeJS, PHP, NoSQL etc. We follow Agile methodologies to quickly iterate and deliver new features.
The fun part – We organize free team lunches, movie passes, various indoor/outdoor games and competitive bi-annual Hackathons.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated Full Stack Developer to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on cutting-edge technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then we should talk!
What you will do:
- Write clean code that follows industry standards and best practices.
- Participate in architectural discussions to improve our technology stack
- Come up with the new ideas to promote best practices
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make collaboration better between teams
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code using test-driven methodologies
- Participate and contribute towards improving the development process and practices within the team and across the organization.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience developing on the full stack
- Experience with RESTful services
- Knowledge and experience in building scalable Node.js applications
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment experience
- Experience with build tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel etc.
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Full understanding of complete web technology stack including how to architect highly scalable solutions
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge on AWS services.