QA Automation Engineer
We are a fast-growing tech company, delivering cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top universities and enterprises in India and USA. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable active conversations. As a member of our team, you’ll collaborate closely with other developers and stake-holder to create innovative solutions for our customers. Our technology stack includes Bootstrap, NodeJS, PHP, NoSQL, etc. We follow Agile methodologies to quickly iterate and deliver new features.
The fun part – We organize free team lunches, movie passes, various indoor/outdoor games, and bi-annual team outing to the resorts. The very most exciting “Hackathon” been conducted bi-annual serving as a platform for the creative minds to showcase their talent & come up with innovative solutions for the problems in the world through technology.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated QA Automation Engineer to join our team and help deliver high-quality solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you will do:
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Mentor team members on automation.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management, and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow.
- Strong background working in tooling or QA automation for at least 3+ years.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using Selenium.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Proficient working with relational databases.
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS.
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end users on quality objectives and testing processes.
- CTFL, ISTQB, CSQA or CSTE certified