Senior Software Developer
We are a fast-growing tech company, delivering cutting-edge AI solutions to some of the top universities and enterprises in India and USA. We built outstanding products to simplify site search and enable active conversations. As a member of our team, you’ll collaborate closely with other developers and stake-holder to create innovative solutions for our customers. Our technology stack includes Bootstrap, NodeJS, PHP, NoSQL, etc. We follow Agile methodologies to quickly iterate and deliver new features.
The fun part – We organize free team lunches, movie passes, various indoor/outdoor games, and bi-annual team outing to the resorts. The very most exciting “Hackathon” been conducted bi-annual serving as a platform for the creative minds to showcase their talent & come up with innovative solutions for the problems in the world through technology.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated Senior Software Developer to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you will do:
- Write clean code that follows industry standards and best practices.
- Participate in architectural discussions to improve our technology stack.
- Innovate ideas to promote best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make collaboration better between teams.
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code using test-driven methodologies.
- Participate and contribute towards improving the development process and practices within the team and across the organization.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience developing on the full stack.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Knowledge and experience in building scalable Node.js applications.
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment experience.
- Experience with build tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel etc.
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Full understanding of complete web technology stack including how to architect highly scalable solutions
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge on AWS or other Cloud services.