The fun part – We organize team lunches, movie passes, various indoor/outdoor games, and bi-annual team outing. The very most exciting Hackathon been conducted bi-annual serving as a platform for the creative minds to showcase their talent & come up with innovative solutions for the problems in the world through technology.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated System Analyst to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you will do:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business and technical functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience 3 years in a System Analyst or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s degree with technical background required.
- Demonstrated experience in Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process & Software Requirements.
- Experience working in Identity & Access Management Projects.
- Strong, proactive task-based approach with a focus on delivery.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in writing clear functional and technical requirements as JIRA stories and documenting scenarios, workflows, business processes etc.
- Excellent client-facing, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and strong communications skills.
- Very Strong analytical and data analysis tools with experience in handling larger data sets; a keen problem-solver.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and make qualified decisions with ability to escalate where needed.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork.