Web Application Developer
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated Web Application Developer to join our team in Connecticut and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you will do:
- Write clean code that follows industry standards and best practices.
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code using test-driven methodologies.
- Participate and contribute towards improving the development process and practices within the team and across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in building scalable Node.js applications.
- Must have a strong understanding of UI cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Experience with Relational and SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and automated deployments, including tools such as Gulp, Grunt and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of AWS services.
Duration: Full time
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.