OneOrigin LLC owns the following trademarks
The trademarks above are hereinafter collectively mentioned as OneOrigin trademarks.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from the list above does not constitute a waiver of OneOrigin trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
By using OneOrigin trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that OneOrigin is the sole owner of the trademark. You acknowledge that you will not interfere with the rights of OneOrigin in the trademark in any manner whatsoever. The goodwill derived from using any of the OneOrigin trademarks exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to OneOrigin. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Guidelines on use:
The trademarks, trade names, and trade dress of OneOrigin LLC are valuable proprietary assets. Please follow the guidelines listed below to help us protect our trademark rights and strengthen our brand identity. You shall not use any OneOrigin trademark in any manner other than that stated below.
- Please use ™ when the mark is pending registration. Once the mark is registered, then use ® symbol in respect of each trademark on first use in any publication.
- Always include an attribution of OneOrigin’s trademark ownership within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication. For example: Sia is a registered trademark of OneOrigin LLC.
- Always spell and capitalize the trademarks of OneOrigin exactly as they are shown in the list above. Do not shorten or abbreviate the trademarks. Do not make up names that contain OneOrigin trademarks.
- Please do not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of any OneOrigin trademarks for any purpose.
- Please do not use any OneOrigin trademark in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from OneOrigin.
- Please do not use any OneOrigin trademark in a manner that would imply the affiliation of OneOrigin with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Please do not manufacture, sell, or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any OneOrigin trademark including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from OneOrigin.
- Please do not imitate the distinctive OneOrigin web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Please do not use or imitate any OneOrigin slogan or tagline.
- Please do not use an identical or virtually identical OneOrigin trademark as a second level domain name.