OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and an exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Unit in Dubai, UAE, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearch™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
This is an opportunity for you to use your incredible sales skills, and embrace and drive real value to the customers. Your business acumen, work ethic, ability to show Return on Investment and closing skills will win the day.
We’re looking for a rock-star Business Development Manager to join our growing team in Bangalore, India. You will bring passion and energy to this challenging and rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself in the billion-dollar market vertical.
● Run and manage the full sales cycle, from placing outbound phone calls (cold calling) to
potential customers to negotiating and closing out the sales process.
● Work to achieve monthly sales quotas, revenue goals and drive interest in OneOrigin products.
● Learn and utilize sales processes, maintaining set sales standards at the highest level.
● Serve as the initial point of contact for the OneOrigin sales department and build the brand.
● Become knowledgeable of OneOrigin’s products and target market to facilitate sales efforts.
● Provide information to potential and existing customers in order to educate and inform new opportunities about OneOrigin’s products and services.
● Utilize CRM database (Hubspot) to track activities, update data and competitive information.
● Provide market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders.
● Collaborating internally with internal department stakeholders in Operations, Product
Marketing and Integration, Marketing, and Legal.
● 5+ years in SaaS/Software Enterprise Sales.
● Proven experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders.
● Excellent negotiation and closing skills, you need to know how to create urgency.
● Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills including to C-Suite audiences.
● Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in International business or equivalent.
● A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
● Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
● Open to working in US- EST shift.
● Ability to travel as necessary.
● Passion for your work, a true team player and a sense of humor.