OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and an exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Unit in Dubai, UAE, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearch™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
This is an opportunity for you to use your incredible sales skills, and embrace and drive real value to the customers. Your business acumen, work ethic, ability to show Return on Investment and closing skills will win the day.
You will be part of a movement that is bringing cutting-edge technology and next-generation solutions using Artificial Intelligence, Rapid Web Development, and Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality to transform the US Higher Education Landscape.
You will be a part of one of the best inside sales teams with the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic sales environment that delivers real tangible results to customers.
● Clear and concise communication skills appropriate to the US market.
● Ability to connect instantly and build long-term relationships with prospects.
● Sales hunter mentality who excels at chasing leads.
● Must have strong outbound calling/outreach experience.
● Strategic sales pro who prides on crafting successful sales campaigns to land new customers consistently over a period of time.
● Strong work ethic with the basic understanding that processes and daily activities drive results.
● Self-driven, energetic, and gritty with a desire for continuous learning.
● A customer-centric approach to selling with a strong desire to solve prospects' problems.
● Preferred candidates with 2+ years of IT sales experience in the US market.
● Open to work for shift 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST.
- Uncapped sales incentives, KPI-based monthly variable pay, Annual Bonus, and Allowances.