OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and an exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Unit in Dubai, UAE, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearch™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for the company.
You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Masters in Marketing or relevant field
- Good exposure to SEO techniques.
- Good written English language skill.
- Must be able to use Keyword planner and other keyword research tools effectively.
- Must know how to use Google Adwords effectively, and be able to prepare the Google Ads for different industries and situations.
- Able to interpret Google Analytics.
- Aware of Social Media Marketing techniques
- Ads Manager etc. - Creative enough to create catchy social media ads (on Facebook,
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Work with the team to produce quality results on time.
- Social media strategies - different for different industries. Must be clear about the
requirements and draft the key points accordingly.
- Always try to find a solution, not depending upon others in any case. Responsible and a dependable person.