- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS.
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end users on quality objectives and testing processes.
- CTFL, ISTQB, CSQA or CSTE certified
OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearchT™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated QA Automation Engineer to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
- Work as part of a cross functional, passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Mentor team members on automation.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow.
- Strong background working in tooling or QA automation for at least 3+ years.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using Selenium.I
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Proficient working with relational databases.