OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and an exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Unit in Dubai, UAE, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearch™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
We’re looking for a dynamic Talent acquisition specialist to join our growing team in Bangalore, India. You will bring passion and energy to this challenging and rewarding role where you will be responsible for finding the right talents for the company.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition plans and strategies.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Naukri and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
- Review employment applications and check the authenticity of the experience.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Publish the weekly hiring report to the stakeholders.
- 5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar role.
- Experience in Technical hiring is a must.
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques, evaluation methods and employer branding techniques.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and ability to motivate employees.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Human resources or similar relevant field is required.