- Experience with AWS
- Experience with NextJS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiar with Serverless
- Familiar with microservices
- Familiar with networking
OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearchT™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated Technical Lead to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
- Develop websites and full-stack Web Apps, also tackling Bots, Cloud services.
- Build microsites that drive business value, attract organic traffic and make an impact.
- Ingest, create and manage APIs.
- Explore new technologies and figure out where to use them.
- Keep learning and advancing your skills by digging into code.
- Get important work done while caring about the quality.
- Set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same.
- Help create team technical decisions and guidelines.
- Be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs.
- Ideally have 5+ years of web development experience
- Have led or mentored developers on projects
- Effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with server-side development such as Node.js
- Familiar with building full stack applications
- Experience with creating middleware
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (Vue.js)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Git
- Database modeling familiarity
- Organized with great attention to detail