OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and an exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Unit in Dubai, UAE, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearch™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and creative Designer to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
- Go-getter, keen to learn and ability to adapt to changing technology environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about the IT industry, must have knowledge of new industry and technology trends.
- Passion for best design and a desire to bring new bold ideas.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, After Effects.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be a great team player and ability to collaborate closely with the other designers.
- Create, improve and use style guides, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and the team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.