- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Full understanding of complete web technology stack including how to architect highly scalable solutions
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge on AWS services.
OneOrigin is one of the fastest-growing Technology Companies in the world, headquartered along the coastline of North East America, in Norwalk, Connecticut. With a mission to deliver value through astounding focus and exceptional innovative mindset, OneOrigin is empowering the technology shift within the Education sector from a reactive state to a proactive spirit.
Founded in 2015, OneOrigin has an international footprint with a Global Solution Delivery unit at SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Global Development Center in Bangalore, India. Dedicated to innovation, OneOrigin designs and delivers cutting-edge products & solutions around Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Rapid Web Development, Virtual & Mixed Reality, and Cloud Computing, guiding the path to a meticulous Digital Transformation for its customers.
With its State-of-the-Art products, Sia™ and SpotSearch™, OneOrigin is part of an Elite Disrupt companies list, alongside being featured on well-known technology forums such as TechCrunch, GSV, and Educause.
We are looking for passionate, talented, and motivated Developers to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with the sense of ownership, then you should join us.
- Write clean code that follows industry standards and best practices.
- Participate in architectural discussions to improve our technology stack.
- Innovate ideas to promote best practices
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make collaboration better between teams.
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code using test-driven methodologies.
- Participate and contribute towards improving the development process and practices within the team and across the organization.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience developing on the full stack
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Knowledge and experience in building scalable Node.js applications.
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment experience.
- Experience with building tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel, etc
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.